Night- Most important time of internet consumption specially by “Youths” in chatting, surfing etc but did you even wonder that you can get cashback of your data too ? Yes, you heard right . Now, Airtel is offering flat 50% cashback of Data Consumed during night (12am- 6am). Isn’t exciting ?Some, surf internet in night & get half of your data in the next morning !!
Note:- Currently, the offer is only valid for “Prepaid users” !!
How to get flat 50% cashback of Consumed data ?
1. Visit here or Send an sms NIGHT to 121 or give a missed call to 55555
2. Enter your Airtel Prepaid number & Click on “Submit”.
3. Verify your number. Thats it !!
Bingo !! You will soon get a confirmation message & the data cashback service will get activated on your number 🙂
Terms & Conditions:-
• Surf during the night (12 am to 6 am)
• Get back 50% of the data consumed, the very next morning
• Use this data anytime during the day
• Offer may vary region to region
• This Night Cashback offer is valid for all Airtel Prepaid subscribers (User) in India who have activated and have a valid data pack.
• To avail the offer, Users will require to opt in through one of the following methods: a missed call to 55555 (FREE); through toll-free SMS [NIGHT to 121]; visit http://airtel.in/night(Standard Data Charges Apply); or Download the MyAirtel App (Standard Data Charges Apply) to activate the same. Upon successfully opting in by any of the above methods, the user will receive a confirmation SMS from Airtel.
• Post successful opt in, for any data of the activated data pack consumed by the User through his/her mobile phone between 0000 hours to 0600 hours, 50% of the data consumed between this period will be credited back to the MSISDN of the User (2G or 3G or 4G from a data pack).
• The eligible (Night) usage will be the usage between 0000 Hours to 0600 hours.
• The data cashback will be received after the first charging session/usage post 0600 hours every day.
• The user will receive an SMS every morning (post 0600 hours) with the amount of data cashback that is being credited to the user’s account.
• The data received as cashback will have the same validity as the user’s active data pack.
• Consent given for Night Cashback is valid for the next 28 days.
For availing the offer post 28 days, the user will have to opt-in to the offer again. Such further consent provided will extend the offer by 28 days from the day of consent.
• The cashback will be 2G if data is consumed from a 2G pack, 3G/4G if data is consumed from 3G/4G pack.
• Night Store Daily Data Packs (validity of 1 night) and pay-per-usage-data (charges applicable when no data pack is active) are not eligible for the cashback offer. Similarly, any free data received (such as bundled offers with new handsets, etc) or service specific data packs (such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Wynk, etc) are not eligible for the Night Cashback offer.
• In case of Unlimited 2G/3G packs, the cashback will be applicable only on the Data Credited as part of the pack, and not the usage on throttled speeds. (eg. On a Rs 655 recharge that gives 3GB UL usage, the cashback will be applicable only on the 3GB and not on the usage post that)
• In data packs where the data is partly regular data and partly night data, the data cashback for the night data portion of the data pack being used will be dependent on the existing base pack of the user. If that is 3G/4G, the user will get 3G/4G data cashback. Else the data cashback will be 2G.
• During the validity period of 28 days, the user will not be able to opt out of the Night Cashback offer once he/she opts in. The user will be automatically opted out after the 28 day validity period is over.
• The User acknowledges that the Night Cashback is a gratuitous offer being extended by Airtel and Airtel will accordingly be entitled to withdraw the offer at any time. If the offer is withdrawn during the validity period of an activated offer, the user will be informed by SMS.