Tried for searching Best solution – How to solve Jio4gVoice Offline problem.So Today I am going to solve the major issue on Jio4GVoice which jio users are facing.
More than 8 months gone Jio has launched its preview offer giving unlimited data and calls. This really give change in India digital world.But now I got too much sms Or facebook comments that ” jio4gvoice showing offline”.And they hungry to know how jio4gvoice offline to online.So today I am going to share the trick to repair this error. This is an easy guide and anyone can solve this issue in 5 to 10 minute. This trick is working in many smartphones and its personally tested by me and I think it will also work in your device.
Many a times there my be urgent need of making call and you ended up by check your Reliance Jio 4G Voice is in offline state, well for this we have also a trick to fix this issue with ease.
Almost every Indian having a 4G enabled Smartphone is using Reliance Jio sim card with lots of free services which includes free unlimited internet access high speed up 4GB dailys, Free Voice and Video call, Free Unlimited SMS not but not the least free unlimited access to reliance jio all premium apps for free of cost.
Fix Reliance Jio 4G Voice offline Problem
Now in 4G services there is a major issue of Voice and Video calling as 4G LTE services VoLTE (Voice over LTE)
What is Jio 4G Voice App ?
This is official dialler app by reliance jio which help you to call from your jio sim. Jio 4g Voice app[Play store download link] helpful for those 4g smartphones which are not Volte supported. It let you call from your 4g device to any another telecom operator.
Trick to Solve Jio4gVoice Offline problem
Best solution for this jio4g voice app offline error that to downgrade your jio4g app – So download this old version of jio4g app and simply get rid out of this problem
- At first Disable you Mobile data/Internet data.
- Go to Settings > Apps > Running apps > Tap on Jio4GVoice > Force Stop Jio4GVoice.
- Go to Settings > Mobile Networks > Switch On Flight Mode
- Simply Turn on Flight / Aeroplane mode for few Minute.
- After few minutes Turn off Filight mode and wait for Jio signals to come.
- Run Jio 4G Voice, it will show connecting and afterwards it will show online.
- 1. Firstly switch off your 4G enabled Android smartphone.
- 2. Now Go to settings > Mobile networks & click on ‘search network manually’.
- 3. You need to select Jio 4G.
- 4. Once you are registered on network, Open Jio4GVoice app.
- 5. Turn on mobile data.
- 6. Jio4GVoice connect in few minutes and you will be able to see online status.
Conclusion to JIO Troubleshooting Topic
The above method is working fine for many users. If you like this post don’t forget to share it with your friends. If you have any query feel free to comment below. However thanks for reading this post of Jio4gVoice Offline Solutions.