- Download/install bcmon.apk from HERE and RfA.apk from the bottom of this post. RfA may also download bcmon automatically.
- Run bcmon, if it crashes try a second time.
- If all runs fine, start RfA. If not, your device may be not bcmon compatible. Please see second post.
- After selecting an WPS-enabled router, click on “Test Monitor-Mode”.
- Now you can use RfA:), don’t uninstall bcmon.
Step 1: Firstly, if your android phone isn’t rooted, try to root it, and also make sure that such android phone have a Broadcom bcm4329 or bcm 4330 chipest unlike the Nexus 7, Galaxy S1/S2, Nuxus 1, Htc Desire HD, etc. The presence of Cyanogen ROM on your device can be of use to make the bcmon app work through.
Step 2: Then download and install bcmon, it’s essential because it helps monitor mode on your broadcom chipest that helps in the PIN Cracking.
Step 3: After installation, run the app and tap “monitor mode” option.
Step 4: Download and Install Reaver app which helps to crack the WPS Pin to retrieve the WPA2 passphrase.
Step 5: After installation of reaver app, launch it and do an on-screen confirmation, which is, confirming that you’re not using it for illegal purpose, then tap the APN or access point you’d wish to crack and continue. Most times, you might need to verify monitor mode to proceed, and this would cause the bcmon to open again.
Step 6: Verify your settings and also make sure that you’ve checked the Automatic Advanced settings” box.
Step 7: Finally, start cracking process by tapping start attack, at this final stage, it can take 2-10hrs for the cracking of WPS to be successful.