Use these methods only if you are getting low speed (below 500 KBps). There’s no risk involved here, so you can try them out to check if speed is really increasing. At the max, these tricks won’t work for you. At any time, you can revert back to original settings
Changing APN Settings
- Go to settings
- Choose Mobile networks option
- Set Preferred network type to LTE & press back button
- Select Access Point Names (APN)
- Scroll down until you see ‘APN protocol’ option > make it IPv4/IPv6
- Again scroll & select ‘Bearer’ option & choose ‘LTE’.
- Now save all the settings (Important)
- Turn on your data connection & check speed.
For Rooted Phones
- Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk on your phone (Google it for download link).
- In Select network speed, choose : 12/28/7 – Max Speed (Low battery efficiency) option.
- Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart phone & after that (hopefully) you will see increase in speed.
Using VPN (No root required)
- Download ‘Snap VPN‘ from play store. It’s available free of cost.
- After opening, you will see the list of countries. In front on each, signal strength is given.
- Select the country which has good strength & tap on connect (poor strength = less speed)
- It might not connect in first attempt, keep trying.
- Once the connection is established, try downloading some files to check downloading speed.
Using Speedify to increase Jio net speed
- They have both version (for android & desktop version)
- If you are gonna use Wifi, then use desktop version else download their android app if you want to increase speed in mobile.
- It’s kind of VPN only.
- Simply connect to nearest server & enjoy high speed 4G in your Reliance Jio sim.