Silent Mode Pro (Camera Mute)
- main function
- Support widget, quick setting, shortcut function, fast silent switching with one touch
- Silent automatic switching when running the set application
- Basic camera shutter sound silence support (no rooting required)
- How to use
1. Turn on vowel mode after installing the app.
2. Turn on the app you want to mute in Select the application to use silence.
(If you want to use only basic camera with silence, you can turn on only “Use silent when shooting basic camera”.)
Q: Accessibility is not turned on.
A: If you have the ability to hide the entire screen of other apps that use the accessibility feature, policy is not accessible to other apps. Or reboot.
Q: I made a silent sound when I shot a basic camera.
A: You can not tell which is the default camera by changing the default camera for each phone. Check the default camera name at the bottom. If your primary camera is not the one you normally use as your default camera, you can select it directly from the app selection below.
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!