How to Airtel Free Internet (Troid VPN)
Airtel Free Internet (Troid VPN)
If this setting doesn’t work for you then you can follow other settings.
Open Troid VPN app and select free servers. Then Set TCP
- Rport: 443
- Lport: 0
- Then Go to advanced settings.
- You have to set DNS: 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.4
- Make sure that Use Proxy for TCP connections is enabled.
- Put these settings there.
- Proxy Host: 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206
- Port: 3128
- Host: one.airtel.in/@ or Host: airtellive.com/@
That’s it. Touch on save button and then connect your Troid Vpn. It will be connected instantly.