How to INSTALL BLACKBERRY APPS ON ANDROID WITHOUT ROOT
How to run Blackberry apps on android :
If you previously installed blackberry apps in your android by root method then uninstall all the apps and reboot your device.
- First of all, Download and Install Blackberry Manager
- For more details Read the important notes.
- Now install the Apps of your choice directly from this app.
- Now restart your mobile device for Completely works this app without any error.
- If you already install this app in your mobile then just update it.
List of apps which works without root :
- BlackBerry Calendar
- BlackBerry Contacts
- BlackBerry Hub
- BlackBerry Keyboard
- BlackBerry Launcher
- BlackBerry Notes
- BlackBerry Password keeper
- BlackBerry Universal search
- BlackBerry Services
- BlackBerry Tasks
How to Use Blackberry launcher in android :
- If you wants to use blackberry launcher in your android mobile then you need to set as default launcher.
- Navigate to Android Settings >> Applications >> Default Applications Home
- Now Select Blackberry Launcher and Press the home button to save the setting.
- How to get spark Notifications as incoming messages :
- If you wants to get spark notifications when message is come. You need to configure your mobile settings.
- Navigate to android setting > Device security > Other security setting.
- Goto Device administrators > Enable Blackberry Launcher and Mail.
- Goto Notification settings > Enable Hub and Launcher.
Gold Points of Blackberry Manager :
- When Updates are available it notifies you.
- You can configure Permissions by pressing Long an item.
Important Notes :
- You must install blackberry services to use Hub and other Apps Except Keyboard and Password Keeper.
- Grant all permissions of apps to work correctly. In android 6.xxx version you need to grant permissions to every single app.
Note :- All the blackberry apps is the property of blackberry limited. By using this apps You must be agree to their terms and conditions.