How to Jio 4G Sim Free Unlimited Calling + Internet Trick Loot Method
According to some Users Jio is now allowing Redmi Note 3 users to avail the Jio Preview offer. Though both the companies haven’t shared any official confirmation regarding the same Under the offer , Redmi Note 3 users will get three months of free unlimited data and unlimited voice calls, unlimited video calls, 9000 SMS, unlimited 4G data and Jio Premium apps. Though it’s not clear if all Xiaomi devices are eligible for the offer or only Redmi Note 3 mobile phone users can avail this offer.
Redmi Note 3 users can download the MyJio app to avail the offer on the basis of location and city the app will generate offer barcode which can be used to avail the SIM at a Reliance Digital or Xpress Mini Store nearby after submitting the your address proof and your photograph. A User needs to dial 1977 to activate your Jio SIM through tele-verification, once he inserts the SIM in his Redmi Note 3 smart phone.
In May this year, Jio began selling Lyf smartphones with SIM cards enabled for high-speed data services in bigger cities. Currently, any new Lyf smartphone buyer can avail the free Jio SIM card which comes with the three months preview offer. The company also offering free unlimited 4G SIM cards for 11 Samsung handsets including S6, S7 and mid range phones like A5 , A7.
The Reliance Jio is due to launch sometime soon, but there’s a lot of hype surrounding it (and for right reasons too). Initially only employees were offered to try out the 4G LTE network, and then the SIM was being bundled with new Lyf devices. Recently, they opened up the free preview offer to select Samsung devices (detailed steps on how to avail it ). Since then, people who don’t own those Samsung smartphones, are keen to know how to get their hands on a Reliance Jio SIM.
Finally figured out that there’s an apparent bug on the MyJio app which lets you generate the coupon code required before going to a Reliance Digital store.
Please note that we are still not sure if Jio accepts this code to give the free SIM, but more often than not they only ask for the code screenshot, rather than the phone details.
Steps to get the “Get Jio Sim” button on My Jio app:-
• Uninstall My Jio and other Jio apps if you have previously installed them
• Download the My Jio app again.
• Click on Install All button to download all the 10 Jio apps . Exit the My Jio app
• Disconnect your WiFi and Mobile data.
• Open Jio app, and click on “Open” next to My Jio.
• It’d be throwing “No internet connection” error on top, but don’t care about it. It opens the Login screen, and there you’d see the Get Jio Sim button.
• Click on it, and it’d throw an error about internet not being available. At this point, switch back your WiFi and tap back to go to the login screen again.
• Now click on Get Jio Sim button
√Done!! It will show the preview offer screen and lets you generate the activation/offer code.
Alternatively, there is another method which involves downloading all the Jio apps, restart your device, wait for 5-10 minutes, turn on the data and open My Jio.