How To Root Any Android Phone Using KingRoot Application-Just One Click And Rooting
Rooting your Android smartphone or tablet using KingRoot app will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device.
1) Before getting started with the rooting tutorial, make sure that your device has atleast 50-60% battery backup in it. Next, ensure that you have uninstalled or disabled antivirus applications in your Android device as they sometimes distract the rooting procedure.
2) Next, enable Installation of apps from
3) Now, Download KingRoot app to your Android device.(with google chrome )
4) Once download, click on Kingroot.apk to install the application in your Android smartphone or tablet.
5) Once KingRoot is installed in your device, open up the application. Now, you will see the message “ Root access is unavailable“. Just click on “ Try to Root” blue button in the same screen to begin the rooting procedure.
6) During the rooting process, you will see a circle progress bar in your smartphone or tablet as shown in the screenshot given below.
7) Once the rooting process is over, your Android device will be successfully rooted. You will also get the message “ Root Successfully” in the KingRoot app.
8) To finish the rooting procedure, just restart your device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Android device using KingRoot android application.