How to TRICK TO ACTIVATE WHATSAPP VIDEO CALLING FEATURE IN ANDROID
When WhatsApp finally got a voice calling feature last year it left us with just one question: when do we get video? There have been plenty of hints at its impending arrival and now the feature has shown up in the beta version of the Android app. With Facebook in the driver’s seat, it’s a matter of when, not if, WhatsApp video calling is coming. Here’s what we know about how to make WhatsApp video calls.
You can choose video call from the call menu on WhatsApp, and you will be able to make a video call from WhatsApp.
Follow the step by step method given below to activate the WhatsApp video calling feature on your Android Device.
Steps to Activate WhatsApp Video Calling Feature:-
• First of all, Download WhatsApp latest Beta Apk from here
• Now Install this apk on your phone
• Just click on the apk file you just downloaded and it will get installed on your device
• If your phone don’t let you install this apk file directly you will need to enable installs from unknown sources on your Android phone. Just go to settings> Security> Enable unknown sources
• Now Open WhatsApp and tap on any contact and click on the call button to make a call
• Now you will see options for both video call and audio call.
• Done! You have successfully activated WhatsApp video calling on your phone.