Hi Guys I am Back With new Trick To Increase Reliance Jio 4g net Speed To 5-10 Mbps.If You are getting speed in Kbs like 200-300 KbPs Than your Worry Is Over Now.If You are Get Frustated With The Jio Download Speed Than You WIll Be Happy With This Trick.But if ARe Are Already getting Good and Awesome Speed Than no Need To Increase Jio Speed.So Get Started To get High Speed 4g Internet With Jio Sim Without any hassale.See Below how to Speed Up jio 4g net easily.
As Reliance Jio Sim is Offering Unlimited Free Calling and Unlimited 4g Internet For 3 Months.So Loot This Free Internet By Increasing Download Speed Of Your Jio Sim In Easy Steps.I m Getting Many messages Regarding Jio Speed In Delhi Banglore ND mUMBAI. See Very Special Speed Booster Techniques ,I Hope You Will Enjoy.
How To Increase Download Speed Of Your Jio Net
Increase Speed With Torrent Trick
- keep 10-15 torrent files together in utorrent and set active number of torrent to all and wait for 15 mins to see results (this will give 4-5 mbps constant in aggregate download) Overall Download speed In All Downloads
- always check speed on google play store and youtube if they are giving speed then your card and tower and etc are perfecty Working.
- IMP, go to settings – select network selection to manual – select jio 4g or jio IND , then go to preferred network and select 3G then again 4G this will re connect your jio sim to network or turn airplane mode on and off.
Increase Jio Download Speed With APN Setting Method.
Trick to Increase Reliance jio 4G Net Speed upto 5mbps
To Increase Internet Speed Of Jio Sim Goto Settings>>More>>Networks>>Access Points Names
Not Set Means no changes required at that Place.
- Name: JIO 4G
- APN: jionet
- Proxy: NOT SET
- Port: NOT SET
- Username: NOT SET
- Password: NOT SET
- Server: www.google.com or NOT SET
- MMSC: NOT SET
- MMS Proxy: NOT SET
- MCC: 405
- MNC: 857 or 863 or 874
- Auten type: NOT SET
- APN type: NOT SET
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN Protocol Roaming: IPv4/IPv6
- APN ENABLE
- Bearer: Unspecified
- MVNO Type: none.
- MVNO value: not set