How To Increase Jio 4G Net Speed Upto 80 Mbps
So you got Jio 4G sim card and are you looking to increase the internet speed of your jio sim. Then you came to right place. Here I am providing 7 possible solutions on How To increase Jio 4G Speed to 80mbps
Changing APN Settings
- Go to settings
- Choose Mobile networks option
- Set Preferred network type to LTE & press back button
- Select Access Point Names (APN)
- Scroll down until you see ‘APN protocol’ option > make it IPv4/IPv6
- Again scroll & select ‘Bearer’ option & choose ‘LTE’.
- Now save all the settings (Important)
- Turn on your data connection & check speed.
For Rooted Phones
- Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk on your phone (Google it for download link).
- In Select network speed, choose : 12/28/7 – Max Speed (Low battery efficiency) option.
- Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart phone & after that (hopefully) you will see increase in speed.
Using VPN (No root required)
- Download ‘Snap VPN‘ from play store. It’s available free of cost.
- After opening, you will see the list of countries. In front on each, signal strength is given.
- Select the country which has good strength & tap on connect (poor strength = less speed)
- It might not connect in first attempt, keep trying.
- Once the connection is established, try downloading some files to check downloading speed.