How To Increase Reliance Jio Internet Speed Trick 2017
Many Reliance 4G jio users facing some issues with downloading. am getting many messages in fb about reliance 4 g jio downloading speed is too poor. so here am sharing this method to increase reliance 4 g jio downloading speed upto 5mbps .
it ‘s working fine in all devices without any issues. so , follow my below steps to use this reliance jio trick in your mobile . For browsing jio gives 60 – 70ms ping so use VPN like hotspot shield or hola vpn or other you may like.
Increase Reliance jio downloading speed :
- Don’ t use any vpn.
- keep 10- 15 torrent files together in utorrent and set active number of torrent to all and wait for 15
- mins to see results ( this will give 4 – 5 mbps constant in aggregate download )
- always check speed on google play store and youtube if they are giving speed then your card and
- tower and etc are perfect its just you . !
- IMP, go to settings – select network selection to manual – select jio 4 g or jio IND , then go to
- preferred network and select 3 G then again 4 G this will re connect your jio sim to network or turn
- airplane mode on and off .
Here Is The Main Part Of This Trick , Now Open Mobile Network settings and make below Apn settings.
Reliance 4G Jio High – Speed Settings To Get Maximum Speed:
- Name: Vfmob
- APN: jionet
- Proxy : NOT SET
- Port : NOT SET
- Username: NOT SET
- Password: NOT SET
- Server: www .google . com or NOT SET
- MMSC : NOT SET
- MMS Proxy : NOT SET
- MCC : 405
- MNC: 857 or 863 or 874
- Auten type: NOT SET
- APN type: NOT SET
- APN Protocol: IPv 4 / IPv6
- APN Protocol Roaming: IPv 4/ IPv 6
- APN ENABLE
- Bearer : Unspecified
- MVNO Type : none .
- MVNO value: not set