How to use Jio 4G in 3G devices(Root needed)
Hello Friends,Many Users are Asking “How to use Jio 4G in 3G devices?”But Unfortunately There is no Official Method.Because Jio is Only For 4G devices.
But Today we shared a trick to use Jio 4G in Rooted 3G device .Here is the Trick.
How to use Reliance Jio sim in all 3G mobiles
- • Firstly you need to install one app named shortcut master lite app From Here Or use gravity box xposed app.
- • After installing and opening app you need to click on menu option
- • Now search for service menu or engineering mode
- • Now open engineering mode and select & save LTE bands
- • After that reboot your smartphone and restart
- • Now insert your Jio sim card and done.Now you can use Jio sim to avail preview offer
Now if above method is not working then you can try this one:-
- • First of all dial “*#2263#”and select menu
- • Now reply with 0000 and wait for few seconds
- • Select UE Settings From that Popup, after that Select setting > protocol > NAS > Network Control > Band Selection > LTE Band > The Select “Band 40”
- • Now do your mobile switch off and insert your Jio sim card
- • Voila you are getting 4G network in your device
- Now you can enjoy your free unlimited internet.