How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phones
This trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phones work for us and probably work for all 3g devices, but I’m not sure, though. Here we share three possible ways to use reliance jio 4g sim in 3g compatible devices. First one is for those who are using Mediatek devices like Coolpad or Micromax, Second one is for Snapdragon devices and the last one is for Moto devices or devices which are using Custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
1) First, download & install MTK Engineering Mode on your device.
2) Now open the app and select MTK settings -> select Network Selecting/Preferred Network option.
3) Now Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM or LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) option as network mode.
4) Now save the setting and Restart your phone.
5) Done! Now you can able to use Jio 4g sim on 3g phone.
Method 2 – How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G device (Snapdragon Devices)
1) First Download & Install Shortcut Master Lite App on your device.
2) Now open the app, and open the Menu (by pressing Three Dots on top right side).
3) In the menu select engineering mode/service menu.
4) Select “System App” if found then open it and access to change LTE Bands if this option is not available then search for Engineering Mode.
5) Open Engineer mode and Select Change LTE Bands.
6) Now dial *#2263# from dialer app then Select Menu And Click Back Again Then Select Menu.
7) Go To the Key Input And Enter 0000 and Wait some times until Popup appears.
8) Choose UE Settings.Then navigate to
9) Navigate to Settings -> Protocol -> NAS -> Network Control -> Band Selection –> LTE Band –> Band 40.
10) After that restart, your phone and place your jio sim in Sim 1 slot to enjoy reliance jio 4G sim in your 3G phone.