Hello.If you are an Android lover, you would know the importance of Android rooting (or gaining root privileges in your Android device) as it will help you to improve your device performance, etc. If you are a newbie to Android rooting and don’t know how to root your Android device, well you are in the right page. Here, I have given a tutorial about how to root any Android phone using KingRoot application
How To Root Any Android Phone Using KingRoot Application
1) Before getting started with the rooting tutorial, make sure that your device has atleast 50-60% battery backup in it. Next, ensure that you have uninstalled or disabled antivirus applications in your Android device as they sometimes distract the rooting procedure.
2) Next, enable Installation of apps from Unknown sources in your device by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Unknown Sources.
5) Once KingRoot is installed in your device, open up the application. Now, you will see the message “Root access is unavailable“. Just click on “Try to Root” blue button in the same screen to begin the rooting procedure.
6) During the rooting process, you will see a circle progress bar in your smartphone or tablet as shown in the screenshot given below.
7) Once the rooting process is over, your Android device will be successfully rooted. You will also get the message “Root Successfully” in the KingRoot app.
8) To finish the rooting procedure, just restart your device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Android device using KingRoot android application. For confirmation, use the Root Checker app from Google Play store to check the root privileges of your smartphone.